Foodsafe White Oils – 15, 68 | Food Grade Mineral Oil
Foodsafe WO White Oils – 15, 68, also known as food safe Mineral Oils are highly refined food grade mineral oils that are colourless, tasteless and, odourless. These oils have a variety of names that correspond to the intended use of the oil including white oil, mineral oil, and paraffin oil.
These oils are NSF H1 and NSF 3H approved, i.e. in the event of a contamination, it is present in no more than 10 mg/kg of the foodstuff in question and does not cause any physiological hazard or affect the food’s odour and taste in any way.
White Oils – Features and Benefits
- Low volatility.
- Low pour points.
- Kosher & Halal Certified.
- NSF H1 & 3H.
- Cosmetics – cleaners, extenders, and grooming aids for hair oils, suntan oils, and shampoo.
- Pharmaceuticals – release agent for tablets, carriers.
- Food – food equipment lubricants, dough divider oil, baking pan oils, defoamers, fruit and vegetable coatings.
- Plastics – plasticizers and internal lubricants, extrusion aids.
- As a coating on wooden cutting boards, salad bowls, and utensils. Food grade Mineral Oils have the ability to resist absorption of food liquids, and thereby food odours.
Our Foodsafe WO White oils are available in 3 sizes – 5 Ltr, 20 Ltr & 200 Ltr.
Browse here for more food grade Mineral Oil options