Foodsafe Anti Seize
Starting at: $28.56
Foodsafe Anti seize Grease is a white, non-toxic grease-like compound with a high solids lubricant content designed for use as an assembly lubricant for lubricating bushes, sliding surfaces and small open plastic or metal gears. It is also an anti seize compound for threaded fasteners. The compound is designed to prevent damage during start up and protect against premature wear during the running-in period.
The Foodsafe Anti seize Grease is NSF H1 and approved i.e. in the event of a contamination, it is present in no more than 10 mg/kg of the foodstuff in question and does not cause any physiological hazard or affect the food’s odour and taste in any way.
- Prevents thread seizure, enabling easy dismantling.
- Protects against scuffing during assembly.
- Resists water wash-off when used as a service lubricant.
- Operating Temperature Range (anti-seize): -30°C to +1100°C.
- Operating Temperature Range (service lubricant): -30°C to +150°C.
- NSF H1.
Browse here more more types of Food Grade Greases.