Our website address is: http://foodsafelubes.com.au.
About the Policy
anybody who asks for a copy and the policy will be posted on Lubricon’s website.
Lubricon is committed to protecting the privacy of individual’s personal information. Lubricon adheres to the ten National Privacy Principles (“NPPs”) in respect of any personal information collected from an individual prior to 12 March 2014 and adheres to the thirteen Australian Privacy Principles (“APPs”) in respect of any personal information collected from an individual
collects personal information for the purpose of distributing industrial oils and lubricants.
As required by NPP 1, and from 12 March 2014 onwards APP 1 and APP 5, Lubricon discloses the following:
- Lubricon Hydrive Pty Ltd (ACN 117 615 700) as trustee for the Lubricon Hydrive Unit Trust trading as Lubricon Industrial Oils
& Lubricants and Hydrive Hydraulics Australia (ABN 45 763 829 179)and it can be contacted at:
42 Horne St
Hoppers Crossing VIC 3029
Telephone: (03) 9281 6222
The personal information is collected for the purpose of Lubricon’s operations which includes distribution of industrial oils and
lubricants and for the purpose of obtaining a credit report in respect of the individual.
- onwards APP 12 and APP 13.
- The personal information will not be disclosed to any third party except with the individual’s consent or as required by law, e.g. to law enforcement agencies or to service providers retained in the course of Lubricon’s operations.
- The consequences if the personal information is not disclosed is that the individual may not be eligible to purchase any equipment or products distributed or sold by Lubricon.
- Lubricon is not likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients.
If you have any queries or concerns about Lubricon’s collection, use or disclosure of personal information, contact Lubricon’s Privacy Officer on (03) 9281 6222.